This week we you will develop your research draft paper. You will include the information you presented in your week 1 proposal for the first part of this draft. Be sure to include your thesis statement in your introduction. You will then include the subheadings sections you created in week 4. You will also develop and present your results in the discussion section. You must meet the following requirements:
· Your paper should range from 6-8 pages.
· The paper should have 6-8 peer-reviewed references.
· Your paper must combine information from two different disciplines.
· Your paper should be written in third person and past tense.
· Your paper must be in APA format.
Criteria for Research Draft:
· Title – not just a topic name – should capture the research problem and tell the reader what the research investigates
· Introduction – 1-2 paragraphs – gives your reader adequate background information and includes your main thesis statement
· Problem Statement – 1 paragraph – describes the overarching problem to include your main (supported) problem statement
· Purpose Statement – 1 paragraph – describes the intent of the research to include your main purpose statement
· Research Questions – include your research question(s)
· Study Significance – 1 paragraph describes the importance of the study to include your main significance statement
· 3-5 Subheadings – Include topic sentences that describe what is covered under each subheading (the subheadings make up to main research body)
· Discussion – Present your conclusions and results based on the research you presented in the subheadings. This is where you clearly answer your research question(s)
· Conclusion – 1 paragraph to summarize the key points to include a rephrasing of your thesis statement
· References – 6-8 peer-reviewed sources