Write a Discussion post reflecting on your past experiences as they relate to the learning outcomes of this course.
1. Research the stated Learning Outcomes of this ORGL course. Briefly list/describe the outcomes in your response.
The Learning Outcomes of this course are listed below:
· describe past experiences that involved learning
· analyze past events and their personal feelings about those events
· summarize actions or feelings that are part of their past learning process
· record events in coherent written work
· discuss situations using conceptual frameworks for reflection
2. Describe experiences (such as work, volunteer, church, social, academic) you have had that resulted in learning these outcomes. Be as specific as possible with your examples. Attempt to tie your experiences directly to the learning outcomes. [If you haven’t had learning that connects to a particular outcome, that’s OK – explain any gaps.]
3. Discuss the reflective concept in the course which best describes your learning up to this point.
4. How might you document the learning you achieved in that context? For instance:Training evidence, Certificates? Papers or projects you’ve completed. On-the-job evaluations? Letters from people in a position to evaluate your learning at work or in volunteer activities? Artifacts, items you designed or created? Photographs or scanned items? Mention how you plan to collect the items if you do not have them on hand.
*Good strong paragraph for each question. See rubric attached*