For practice in defining informative speech purposes, reword the following statements so that they specifically point out what the audience will be able to do after hearing the speech.
1. My talk today is about building a wood deck.
2. My purpose is to tell you about vintage car restorations.
3. I am going to talk about toilet training.
4. I’d like to talk to you today about sexist language.
5. There are six basic types of machines.
6. The two sides of the brain have different functions.
7. Do you realize that many of you are sleep deprived?
Report back in about 300 words .APA 6th ed 12point font